The Forge. London
397-441 Westferry Road, London, E14 3AE
Acquired Q4 2016
The Forge is a self-contained Grade II listed building offering 11,459 sq ft of outstanding double height warehouse space.
Built in 1860, the Forge is a former iron works which supported London’s then thriving ship building industry. Original features from this time can still be seen in the building such as steel frame, supporting timbers, exposed brick and original lifting gear. The building is full of character and also has the addition of concrete floors and lots of natural light.
Located a short distance from Canary Wharf, the Forge is situated between Mudchute and Island Gardens stations, providing excellent transport links into Canary Wharf and Bank Station in the city via the DLR.
Back to Investments